This is a long term temporary contract with Manpower -
Our client, one of the UK's leading energy providers, is looking for a service support analyst to manage the administration of the EDRMS and Salesforce applications within NNB GenCo for Hinkley Point C, carrying out system configuration and data cleansing and reporting tasks, reports directly to the Systems Admin Manager.
- Manage joiners, movers and leavers account activities.
- Provide practical and technical mentoring and support to document controllers and other system users.
- Ensure all failures are logged, identify trends and escalate as required.
- Conduct regular quality and security audits.
- Continual configuration improvement of the EDRMS to align with the evolution of the documents and records management requirements within the business.
- Continual configuration improvement of the Salesforce applications to align to the business needs and processes.
- Carry out data cleansing activities to ensure NNB document data meets business needs.
- Operate a change management process for all changes to the EDRMS and/or Salesforce applications.
- Champion best practice Document Management across the Document Management Team
- Contribute to continuous improvement in Document Management Team's performance, processes, and procedures.
- Configure and provide reports as requested.
- Study latest industry developments and best practice in the document control systems space
- Represent the ECM administration team in meetings.
- A recognised professional qualification in the fields of Information Technology or Computer Science and significant experience working in a systems administration team, preferably with experience in the administration of the document management element of Siemens Teamcenter PLM software, Documentum or Salesforce platform.
- Document control knowledge on large multifaceted projects including working with EDRMS, and hard copy archive systems.
- Experience of working in a project environment, delivering against set objectives and milestones.
- Understanding of the quality assurance and document lifecycle processes applicable to document control.
- Strong awareness of effective record keeping.
- Knowledge of filing systems and the aim of distribution matrices.
- Awareness of the importance of document, data, and/or information management in a large-scale capital project.
- Have an excellent understanding of the functions of an EDRMS.
- High level of competence in the use of Microsoft Office suite and other IT systems, experience with SQL
- Ability to influence and promote the overall role that Document Management fills on a project and the importance of successfully managing interfaces.
- Ability to identify, suggest and implement process improvements within the System Administration function and to the larger document management and project delivery Teams.