Document Control Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen in London as a Document Control Assistant to join our client on a Temporary basis. This role is paying £25 per hour and will run until the end of November.
Our client invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world's most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization. We are uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to support connected systems that improve homes, buildings, factories, utilities, vehicles and aircraft, and that enable a safer, more comfortable and more productive world. Our solutions enhance the quality of life of people around the globe and create new markets and even new industries.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in managing flow of information to ensure compliance with program and contract commitments
* Assisting in preparation for contractual correspondence like applications, early warning notices, delay notices, notices for compensation events etc.
* Collecting data and documents relating to sub-contract costs and employee timesheets
* Assisting in managing the register for all commercial documents
* Fluency in MS Office and Excel
* Strong numeracy skills
* Interest in contract and contract management
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Keen attention to details
* Ability to deal and interact with multiple stakeholders
* Promotes teamwork and diversity
* Demonstrates growth and customer focus
* Is self-aware and a quick learner
* Gets results
Apply for Document Control Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly