Marketing Data Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently seeking a Marketing Data Manager based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying between £44,000-£55,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Personal Care is our clients largest category with a 25 billion EURO turnover, including big brands such as Dove, Rexona, Axe, Lux, and Sunsilk.
Personal Care is investing heavily in digital communications in 2018. Our clients organisation has recognised that the digital infrastructure to enable optimal digital communications for its brands needs a higher focus. To that end Personal Care will put in place a new digital transformation team to rapidly upgrade and move all brands to the forefront of industry digital communications, globally.
Led by the Global Digital Transformation Director, we are looking for a Global Senior Digital Data Manager to aid the delivery of great digital communications via insight, content, media and commerce. The role is all encompassing, focusing on data/analytics measurement, CRM strategies and precision marketing. The role will work closely with internal teams and external agencies across Beauty and Personal Care (BPC) brands. The role will be supported by a central data team.
We are looking for a person who has a wealth of experience in leading data strategies & implementation in market. The role is varied in its use of data, but fundamentally focusses on using data to drive the business forwards.
- Support global delivery of a data strategy for the category
- Working with wider functions including customer insight, media planning, IT and content excellence. Consult and support individual brands and top markets to ensure plans laid and actioned
- Define global test & learn plan across markets/ category
- Identify successful tests and scale up across markets
- Work with central teams to ensure technical digital infrastructure/ UX is suitable for BPC data needs
- Share digital data best practices across the division with brands and markets. Streamline activities to reduce wastage/ duplication. Drive good work fast and far across markets/ brands
- Monitor and analyse digital data performance
- Create and manage global data governance for the division
- Support global and local brand managers to integrate data thinking into campaigns and activity
- Experience of delivering digital data programmes within content/ campaigns, as well as website and technical digital builds highly desirable
- Experience of working with digital agencies desirable
- Wider understanding of brand communications
- Experience of working with global markets preferred
- Friendly, open, clear communicator. Can-do, will-do attitude
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of productivity and motivation
- Confident managing senior and a complex wide range of stakeholders
- Able to influence at all levels
- Self-starter, able to initiate and drive projects independently