BMS Design Engineer
A Brilliant opportunity has arisen for BMS Design Engineer to join our client in the London area. This role is temporary for 6 months, you will be working 8/9 hours per day with a potential of overtime, paying £33-£35 p/h Ltd.
Our client is one of the world's leading Building Energy Management Systems manufacturers, with a worldwide distribution and support network covering over 50 countries. Its fully integrated control solutions are able to meet the most complex requirements of modern buildings.
The BMS Designer Engineer will develop BMS design through coordinated workshops, mechanical and electrical information, data sheets, layout drawings, plant schematics ect. Update FDO's, Points Lists, Plant Schematics, Panel Drawing's Hold design workshop meetings with our clients and consultants, Some travel to Central London is required.
Skills and Experience
- BMS experience, essential
- Previous industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence at varying levels across the organisation
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently
- Ability to use experience to appropriately apply the established standards