Team Leader - Contractor Care Administration
Customer Service Administrator
£20000 per annum + 2k Bonus
Monday - Friday (0900-1730)
Experis are currently seeking an Team Leader to join our team in Altrincham on a full time permanent basis.
Experis is a leading IT recruitment firm and part of the larger Manpower Group. Our friendly office is located in Altrincham close to bus, train and metro transport links and is one of five large offices across the UK & Ireland employing nearly 350 full time staff.
Candidate Care within Experis is integral to our success. Working within a global provider of sourcing solutions, you will play a key role managing some of our most important relationships, acting as the first point of contact for our candidates ensuring they're satisfied with the service provided. You will be responsible for ensuring all contract paperwork is finalised correctly and punctually, and ultimately, provide a 'best in class' to both candidates and clients, ensuring that their experience is productive, efficient and promotes Experis as the partner of choice.
This role is a genuine mixture between Customer Service and Administration and although the role will be responding to current contractors that are working on client sites (via Experis), the role will involve no "cold calling" or sales activity of any nature. You will join vibrant, friendly and welcoming department of over 40 members of staff, where you will receive a tailored training program, which ensures you maximize your potential within the role.
* Management and administration of new employment contracts, contract extensions and amendments, contract terminations and finishers
* Ensuring all compliance documentation is in place and adheres with ours and our Clients policies
* Being the primary point of contact for the candidate from the first day of their new role
*Leading a team of administrators
*Training and development
*Pushing KPIS and targets
The ideal candidate will have:
* Some office experience
* Excellent and articulate communication skills
* Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
* Practical experience of the Office Suite
*Experience leading a team