Production & Customer Service Administrator
Manpower are working with a leading forward thinking Manufacturing company based in Normanton. We are looking for a Production Customer Service Administrator to their support their busy team on a fixed term contract until the end of the year.
You will be supporting the Customer Service function by effectively and efficiently preparing Works Instructions (Dockets) from customer orders received, in a timely manner in line with the Production Plan.
- Prepare all new and repeat Dockets with copy folders, ensuring all documentation is accurate and complete for manufacture.
- Double check ink percentages on all repeat dockets to ensure accurate information is maintained and updated where necessary.
- Issue Dockets in line with the production plan.
- Follow up on any alterations as and when required.
- Ensure appropriate communication with the Customer Service Execs and Production Department on any appropriate issues.
- Coordinate activities with internal departments to ensure everyone is communicated with appropriately.
- Always communicate with Customer Service Execs to understand the customer's priority demand and work loading's.
- Deputise / assist the Customer Service Execs where appropriate when required on holiday cover / absence.
The perfect person for this role will have Administration or Customer Service experience within a Manufacturing environment along with excellent problem solving and negotiation skills and a positive Friends attitude.
Apply today for this exciting position!