NPI Project Coordinator
4 days left
My Client is a household brand & rapidly growing in the drinks market & due to this growth, we are looking for support in their NPI (New Product Introduction) & Development Team for a NPI Project Coordinator. This is initially a 6 month FTA role & will suit someone from a similar background, looking for a step up challenge.
What is the purpose of your new role:
- Project manage complex innovation
- Deliver seamless introduction with zero cost impact to the business
- Supporting the brand's speed to market & competitive advantage
- Project manage the packaging refresh projects delivering both on time & in budget
What do you need to succeed in your role as NPI Project Coordinator?
You will be commercially savvy, with the capacity to see the company vision & bigger picture, with a joined up approach to working.
- Innovative approach to complex problem solving
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to get things done up and across the business
- Demonstrate the capacity to lead and align teams in a virtual environment
- Excellent presentation skills - developing & deliver clear messages to different audiences across the business
- Take on additional tasks supporting the ongoing growth of the brand & the business.
If this sounds like your next role, then give me a call for more information.
Apply for NPI Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly