Our Client is an independent international spirits business, with an exciting and diverse portfolio of premium brands and world-class production capabilities in the UK, Ireland and France. With a global reach, and brand building capabilities, it distributes and supplies customers around the world.
They are now looking to expand their team and are looking for QA Technicians to join this ever growing comapny.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- To assist the Quality Laboratory Manager in all aspects of their role
- To perform quality audit checks of in process products, finished products, factory hygiene and procedures
- To provide effective support to the department and production to enable the company to achieve, maintain and increase its quality status
- To ensure that all products are processed in accordance with the specification, to meet the demands of the customer.
- To perform specified tasks and work under own initiative
- To perform additional tasks as requested by the Quality Laboratory Manager
- To constantly challenge and improve standards.
- Working as part of a team of QA Technicians
- Responsible for his/her own safety and the safety of other people in the working area
- Participate in training as required
- Report any dangerous activity or situation immediately to enable speedy rectification
- Operate and move within the company premises in a safe manner so as not to risk injury to others
- To maintain a high degree of both product and personal safety in accordance with HSE, EHO & HMRC requirements, ensuring adherence to all legislative requirements.
- The job holder will be expected to work unsupervised
- To organise own work load
- To complete tasks in a timely manner
- Responsible for commercially sensitive information
- Responsible for the correct filing of information and samples, so that documents and samples are fully traceable
- Responsible for ensuring that the correct product quality is achieved at all times
- Responsible for ensuring the correct product information is available at all times
- Responsible for ensuring that legal paperwork is completed correctly and to the appropriate standard by production
- Responsible for ensuring the volume checks meet HMRC requirements
- Responsible for the input of accurate data into the various databases
- Responsible for recording and checking information and liaison with internal departments
- Responsible for expensive, delicate laboratory equipment. Expected to know how to operate all equipment within the area
- Use of equipment in a safe manner and in accordance with all instructions and training
if this sound like you or you want to know more about the role please apply right here and don't miss this opportunity!