Infrastructure Support Specialist III
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation. Our client, a blue chip IT company, is currently seeking an Infrastructure Support Specialist III based on their customer site in Feltham. This is a Full-time, permanent role 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, to start ASAP. The role is paying £38,000 per annum.
**** PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CLEARANCE ****
This role is to provide day to day support and maintenance of the Server Infrastructure of the clients portals, including fulfilling service desk requests and resolving incident.
Key skills and experience should include:
- Experience of managing servers in a large virtualised environment
- Hyper-V experience to include building and managing Virtual Servers.
- Microsoft Windows 2012 support experience
- Experience of monitoring and managing a large backup environment
- Due to clearance for this role you must hold UK passport
- F5 Networks (GTM, LTM, APM)
- Fortigate Firewall support
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- System Center Service Manager (SCSM)
- System Center Orchestrator (SCORCH)
- Networking Skills
- PowerShell Scripting
MS SQL Database Management
Apply for Infrastructure Support Specialist III
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly