An exciting opportunity to become a Billing Co-Ordinator for an international Blue-Chip company.
- Provide invoicing activities for an assigned group of customers and ensure billing is complete, accurate, in the required customer format, and issued in a timely manner.
- Operate the billing process in line with a set of financial and non-financial KPI's for that Customer Group.
- Work with internal/external customers on billing queries, supporting documents, contractual changes, client liaison, prospective sales, and timely cash collections.
- Adhere to the documented billing process and customer information.
- Develop skills to ensure adequate cover can be provided within the Customer Group and Billing Team, by receiving cross training.
- Prepare/process cash allocation journals, and raise credits & adjustments as required
- To ultimately ensure customers have a good experience of the company Billing.