Customer Service Advisor/Call Handler - Eastleigh
CALL HANDLER/CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
£18,000 PER ANNUM
SHIFTS AVAILABLE BETWEEN 06:00 AM - 23:00 PM (THIS MAY INCLUDE SATURDAYS)
- My client was established in 1965 after their parent company bought a number of small independent garages, thus forming Associated Tyre Specialists. In 1974 they extended their network buy buying 70 centres of the tyre brand.
- Over this time their network and expertise continued to grow and in 1991 they became the first ever national tyre specialist to gain SAFEcontractor and CHAS approval.
- Their commitment to health and safety only improved winning the most prestigious award from 2014-2018. Currently, they are the only tyre specialist recognised at this level.
- In 2015 they celebrated their 50th year in businesses, their history and experience make them one of the leading tyre and vehicle service providers in the UK.
- Every year they help thousands of customers keep their vehicles safe. From MOT tests and servicing to brand new tyres and batteries, they have a plethora of products and services to help when your vehicle needs it most.
- We are looking for Call handler to support their team to continue to deliver exceptional customer service to all their customers, through the completion of enquiry management responsibilities.
- The role will involve delivering outstanding levels of customer service through your daily tasks, at all times you will ensure that you are complying to customer service level agreements and internal procedures.
- You will need excellent communication skills, and proficiency in handling large volumes of calls. Have experience at delivering excellent customer service and thrive in a working under pressure.
If this is something you would like to know more about - press apply or alternatively contact me on 01895 205 493 or email me at Jamie.Rogan @ manpower .co .uk
"Customer Service" "Call Handler" "Call Handling" "Inbound" "Call Centre" "Helpdesk" "Admin"