Plant Internal compliance leader
Plant Internal Compliance Leader needed!
Location - Trafford Park
Salary £30-35k DOE
A really exciting compliance role has arrived with a well established global company that manufactures some of your favourite brands!
We are looking for a super all rounder with particularly strong skills and able to demonstrate ability in the following.
- Developing and implementing procedures essential in a manufacturing environment
- Audit ability.
- Leading investigations into compliance issues
- Have the ability to engage staff and shareholders of all levels and feedback to senior management on compliance issues through regular reporting and trend analysis
- Leading training and coaching and developing others to build capability in this field across all levels of the organisation - from senior leaders to production technicians.
- Have knowledge of import and export procedures and customs regulations
- Strong financial management and purchasing experience.
- 3 years plus experience in Internal compliance
- 3 years plus experience within a manufacturing environment
- Confident and competent in using Microsoft Office, including Intermediate Excel capability
- Experience in using SAP
- Degree required in Engineering or Finance related discipline, or the equivalent in relevant experience
- This role requires business fluency in the English language both verbal and written
You will receive continuous coaching, from formal training to spending time with our people on the floor, you will feed off the passion of the people who you will be involved with. As well as day to day mentoring that you wont find in a text book.
We pride ourselves on having a diverse, dynamic respectful work environment and this shows in our staff retention. We offer flexible working and great company incentives such as discount on our on site shop, shares scheme, great pension plans and private health care.
Please call Mandy on 01615032208 to discuss.