HR Advisor - Faslane
HMNB CLYDE (FASLANE)
£34,997 PER ANNUM
37 HOURS PER WEEK
MONDAY - THURSDAY = 08:00 AM - 16:45 PM, FRIDAY 08:00 AM - 12:00/13:00 PM
MAY INCLUDE SOME OCCASIONAL TRAVELLING TO THE COMPANY'S SITE BASED IN ROSYTH
My client is one of the largest providers of support services to the emergency services sector. They manage vehicles, equipment and facilities on behalf of the London Fire Brigade, Metropolitan Police Service, New Dimension, Highways Agency and Associated British Ports, managing vehicles, equipment, facilities and training. We deliver value for money solutions via a proven approach that enables us to optimise assets and increase availability, while providing a complete and resilient service.
Apply HR experience and knowledge to a range of situations, problems, and issues, and provide advice and guidance on HR policies and procedures to the business, support HRBP's and Line Managers in operationalising, integrating, and delivering HR policy and procedures and ensure employees and line management are fully aware and appraised of their legal obligation and the approach of the business to HR matters.
- Provide advice and guidance to line management regarding general HR issues and policy such that all queries are resolved and line management are informed of the appropriate company policy, procedure and/or course of action
- Interpret and/or develop HR policies and procedures in the light of changing company requirements and in line with evolving HR best practise, ensure employees and line management are kept fully aware and appraised of their legal obligation and the approach of the business to HR matters
- Provide operational advice on a range of employment and performance issues. Including investigation and resolution of all stage disciplinary and grievances, and all other case work in line with Company policy
- Ensure the Company sickness and performance management policies are implemented through supporting employees and line management, monitor/report on long term sickness and administer the long-term disability scheme, facilitating coaching and mentoring and performance improvement plans, and providing advice where appropriate such that an efficient and timely service is provided
- Provide support to the HR department, as required, such that departmental obligations and objectives are achieved
- Channel information to and from HR Shared Service Centre and give guidance to the business on how and where to access appropriate support:
- Encourage employees and line managers to use correct service channels
- Promote transition to new HR operating model by encouraging Line Managers to adopt self-service functionalities
About the Role
- This position requires an individual who understand company HR policy and can provide advice and guidance to staff and management about an appropriate way forwards. The position is required to understand and be aware of any precedents that might be relevant to a situation.
- Typically requires membership to the CIPD and would benefit from holding or working towards a Level 5 CIPD qualification or equivalent experience.
- The role would align to Band 2 of the CIPD Professional Map
For more information on this role please contact me on 01895 205 493 or email me at Jamie.Rogan @ manpower .co .uk
"HR" "Human Resources" "HR Advisor" "Naval" "HMNB Clyde" "CIPD" "Level 5" "Navy"