Bankline helpdesk Telephony
Pay £10.31ph - Mon to Friday - 8am till 6pm working 35 hours per week
Bankline is the RBS Group's internet banking service which is designed for use by business customers who make domestic and international payments through various different payment channels.
The Bankline Helpdesk provides support to Bankline customers with any queries they may have relating to the products. The team support RBS, NatWest and Ulster Bankline customers.
Some of the day to day activities the team undertakes include:
- Confirmation of payment status
- Initiating International payment traces
- Support customer password resets
- Handle 'Use of service' queries on Bankline and "How do I ?" queries
- Provide technical support for Import queries
- Support for using Smartcards
- Administrator and user set up and management of roles
- Queries on Faster Payments
- Handling RM queries
- Assisting with statement queries
- Dealing with technical queries such as Cookies/ Temporary internet files/ Explorer issues
- Exporting account information
The Helpdesk also works closely with Fraud Operations and liaise with them for advice on any calls where the team identify potential fraud.
The Bankline Level 2 Technical Helpdesk provides support to the team by handling the more complex and technical queries which can not be resolved at first point of contact.
The Customer Care Team manages all concerns and queries for all Bankline customers. The team ensures we deliver consistently fair outcomes, adhere to all our regulatory requirements and ensures that we identify root cause in order to enhance the customer experience.