Our client is a global leader in their field; they are currently experiencing an increase in production and are looking for a permanent Team Leader/Gas Technician to join them with an immediate start.
This role is working 8am - 4.30pm Monday - Thursday and 8am - 13.30pm Friday.
The starting salary is paying up to £32k per annum. You will have experience of working within a high volume production environment and be available immediately. The company offer a great working environment and are looking for a committed individual to help lead a team of 7.
- You would be building, testing, and investigating gas analyser units.
- You would also be using toxic and normal gasses.
- Inert Gas testing
- PCB Fault Finding
- Toxic gas testing
- Instrument building
- Instrument testing
- Electrical safety awareness (potential to be trained to 17th edition if not already qualified)
- Repair and fault finding of units, PCBs and Instruments
- Liaising with support systems, Customer service, design and Engineering
- Creating test certs and reports
- Assistance with training
- Documentation creation
- Understanding wiring diagrams and test specs
- My client are looking for candidates with very good technical skills
- Preferably educated to quite a high level (doesn't need to be a degree but A level preferable) in Chemistry
- Experience in PCB Fault Finding
- Experience testing toxic gasses.
- Previous experience with defence Technology
Full, extensive training will be given but if you have previous experience and training then all the better!
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!