Learning & Development Specialist
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Learning & Development Specialist based at their prestigious facility in Port Sunlight. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 Months, working a 37.5 hour week.Â This role is paying Â£33,169 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Learning and Development Specialist:
- The key aim of this role is to lead on a safety and compliance transformation for port Sunlight. This will involve, development of a new safety LMS system for the site including working closely with external and internal partners on the development of Safety competence training and monitoring.
- The role will work with the L+D team to identify areas of opportunity and improvement and lead on the deployment of a new training approach to ensure stakeholder alignment and consistent use. This will role will also have an audit element to it. This is a great opportunity for an experienced L+D specialist to come and lead on transformation for a leading FMCG organisation at a Flag Ship site.
The key interfaces for the role will be:
- Operations Managers and Directors
- Learning and Development network
- Technical training team
- Shop floor teams
- Strong experience with Learning Management Systems
- Ability to stakeholder manage effectively
- Experience of change management
- Experience in a unionised manufacturing environment
- Excellent I.T. skills including Microsoft 365, Excel etcâ€¦.