Customer Service Representative - Russian
Do you have the drive and passion to help people, build relationships and enhance your people's skills? Would you like the opportunity to work in a fast-growing multinational and take full control of customer-facing responsibilities? - My client will be very interested to talk to you!
My client is the world's leader in sourcing and reselling tickets for a diverse range of exciting events! This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is proficient in English (written and spoken) and Russian.
What you will be doing:
- Providing e-mail and phone support to customers to the required standard to ensure productivity and quality.
- Liaising with other departments as necessary - You'll meet great people and inspiring leaders!
- Identifying issues and process improvement opportunities, solving it accordingly.
- Support customers directly on the ground at major events around the world.
What you will need:
- Fluency in English and Russian - Required!
- Previous experience in a customer service environment - Required!
- Be willing to work flexible hours (day/night shifts and possibly weekends) - Required!
- EU Citizenship or Stamp 4 Visa - Required!
- Experience in sales or call centre - Preferred.
- Great training!
- Free healthcare insurance - after a month.
- Free snacks in the office.
- Free food once a week.
- Free drinks/beverages incentives.
- A relocation package can be negotiated (flights + 2 weeks free accommodation near the office).
- Great people!
- Great opportunities for growth!
Location: Castletroy, Limerick
Hours: 40 hours /week - 5 days
If you are solutions-focused, likes dealing with people and have experience in a fast-paced customer environment - Apply Now or email Larissa at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!