Digital Marketing Specialist - German/Dutch Market
We have an exciting new opportunity in Dublin 3 for a fluent German or Dutch speakers with prior experience in digital marketing and AdWords optimization!
As a Marketing Optimization Specialist you will act as a Subject Matter Expert for advertising campaign optimization, collaborating with one of the Big Four technology companies.
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client facing team. The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the success of this project.
We are committed to invest in our people. We offer a range of training programs throughout your career to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools!
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
- Implement optimization solutions: build campaigns for high value advertising customers
- Create Keywords packs, bids and budget suggestions. Gather and analyze data at account level and campaign level
- Create reports to support or aid the optimization strategies
- Use optimization techniques and work on optimization aligned to customers' goals
- Identify general opportunities in an account to help sales teams seize opportunities and drive conversations with agencies and clients
- Maintain a thorough understanding of departmental process and policies
- Provide excellent customer service to Account Leads
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement
- Fluency in English and German or Dutch (Written and Spoken)
- Digital marketing experience (Client service or account management), including AdWords Optimization experience
- AdWords Search fundamentals certified
- Experience working in a B2B environment and active use of Digital/Internet and online applications
- Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking, analysis and attention to detail
- Clearly demonstrated passion for a culture of excellence and commitment to quality in customer service
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Career Development Project
- Life Assurance
- Defined Pension Plan
- Tax Saver Scheme
- Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Gym Membership & Retail Discounts, etc.
- Free Snacks in the Office
Are you interested? Apply Now or contact Larissa at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more! :)