B2B Advertising sales Manager
1 day left
The company is currently celebrating 25 years of success and has plans in place to expand its magazine, exhibition, conference, digital and awards portfolio in 2019.
The position offers an excellent package and career opportunities.
Sales territory: Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
Purpose of job:
- Generating print, digital and sponsorship revenues for new and existing brands. (This is a hands on selling role)
- To achieve agreed sales targets
- To identify and develop new business from the core target market as well as new business sectors
- To build relationships and develop existing client base
- To prepare high quality proposals and client correspondence
- Be a create thinker and be able to generate new business ideas
- To develop and deliver quality presentations to clients
- To contribute to the strategic development of the Penton Group business
- To have a finger on the pulse of developments in media and commercial advertising sectors plus the wider business marketplace.
- To coach, train, encourage and motivate other members of the sales team
Minimum of 3 year's experience in media sales or a similar environment.
Proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment
Proven experience of prospecting and delivering new business.
Good reporting and presentation skills.
The successful candidate will be target driven, a sell starter, proactive, creative, good at building relationships and passionate about selling media for a leading portfolio of magazines.
Development and progression within the company is a realistic goal within a short period of time for the successful candidate.
The company is committed to staff development and there is ongoing training and development programme in place.
Excellent package £40k OTE, Car & benefits
Apply for B2B Advertising sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly