Senior Tax Manager
Senior Tax Manager
£45,000 to £55,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
- Provide tax planning advice and leading or contributing to tax advisory assignments.
- Focussed on personal tax advisory, particularly estate planning, IHT and Trusts.
- Provide general tax technical support and advice for both fellow colleagues of the firm and clients.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in this area and provide good quality advice in respect of queries raised by clients and colleagues alike, including answering queries raised and keeping clients and staff up to date/advising on any planning opportunities.
- Head the Probate service offered by the company.
- Create and maintain alliances with solicitor contacts so that we can work together.
- Assist in marketing and promoting the service and undertake/oversee all probate work carried out within the firm.
- Ensure that all checklists and procedure documents are maintained accordingly and keep up to date with the latest developments in this area and provide good quality advice as required.
- Promote tax planning opportunities and cross-selling opportunities internally and externally.
- Attend tax technical information updates and provide updates on specialist areas at these meetings to keep client portfolio managers and Directors up to date with topical matters.
- Prepare regular updates for all staff with topical information of specialist areas.
- Maintain and update the literature on the intranet/company website.
Person Specification & Requirements:
- Dynamic, intelligent individuals who are confident and team orientated
- Engaging communicator who colleagues and clients like to work with
- AAT Level 4 Qualified
- Preferably have at least 5 years' experience as a Tax Manager
This is a full-time position, working hours are:
- Monday to Friday from 09:15am to 16:00pm
Don't let this opportunity pass you by, for more information apply today!