Customer Relationship Manager
We are recruiting for a Customer Relationship Manager for a client based in Birmingham City Centre; working for a recognised top 15 UK business you have the opportunity to receive an above average basic salary of £22,000 with a very realistic OTE of £31,400!
As a Customer Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for owning a portfolio of existing SME business customers, making a volume of outbound calls and ensuring your clients receive expert advice and are getting the best value from their marketing and advertising solutions; these include the building of stunning websites, social advertising, reputation management and Google PPC solutions to name just a few.
You will need to be a confident and personable individual with the ability to build strong and quick customer relationships, be target/KPI focussed and confident in having business to business conversations.
For the third consecutive year my client has been recognised as one of the UK's best companies to work for according to Glassdoor, currently within the top 15 businesses nationally and are widely viewed as an employer of choice for sales jobs in Birmingham. You will be joining a forward thinking (2pm finish on a Friday!) modern and passionate company who really look after their own. 93% of the management team have received internal promotions.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Making outbound calls to existing customers, identifying customer needs using a thorough fact find
- Ensure the retention of a portfolio of small to medium (SME) sized business accounts
- Ensure customers are getting the full benefits of their current advertising products and help improve where possible and/or introduce new products and solutions
- Use a bespoke online demonstration software package to help introduce the products and services to life over the phone
- Book appointments for the field sales/account management team to meet with the customers on a face to face basis to review their accounts.
- Using a number of different CRM systems and tools to help provide statistical evidence and additions to current packages.
- Building professional relationships with customers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Meeting KPI's such as revenue target, retention targets, numbers targets, talk time, online demonstrations, product distribution and quality
- Previous experience in a Telesales/Account Manager/CRM role, preferably in a B2B or B2C environment
- Strong business acumen & digital marketplace knowledge would be desirable
- Experience of and comfortable working towards KPI's and targets
- Professional telephone manner, confident in objection handling and an ability to demonstrate resilience
- Experience of asking open and probing questions
- A strong influencer with first class communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- An ambitious and charismatic individual who is self-motivated and resilient
- Ability to work well under pressure and at pace, manage workloads and remain effective, ensuring targets and timescales are met
- Be target orientated and self-motivated
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Punctual and reliable
37.5 hours Monday - Friday:
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday - 8.30am - 5pm
Tuesday - 8.30am - 7pm
Friday - 8.30am - 2pm
Please note there is an in-depth training plan and no long-term annual leave is allowed for 6 weeks from your start date
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £22,000 above average basic salary with uncapped commission, OTE is £31,400 per annum, Top performers earning £50,000+
- 31 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off rising to 34 after 4 years service
- 2pm Friday finish
- On the spot ad hoc additional incentives
- Modern working environment
- Dress down day EVERY day
- Full in depth training plan
- Career progression opportunities with 93% of current management have all gained promotions
- Life insurance
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv to Sophie.Howley @ Manpower .co .uk or alternatively give me a call on 01895 204 948 for more information
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***