We have an amazing opportunity for a Treasury Analyst to join our client in Guildford (please note this site is moving to Bracknell in August 2019). Working 9.00am - 5.15pm (flexible) Monday - Friday paying between £15.38 - £17.95 depending on experience, the role is temporary for 6 months.
Our client invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world's most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanisation. We are uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to support connected systems that improve homes, buildings, factories, utilities, vehicles and aircraft, and that enable a safer, more comfortable and more productive world. Our solutions enhance the quality of life of people around the globe and create new markets and even new industries.
- Raising Bank Guarantees and Standby letters of credit
- Maintaining Website to store and report on the issuance of Bank Guarantees.
- Ad-hoc Administration for Credit Team Leader based in the UK.
- Strong administration skills required and a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of UCP 600 for Commercial letters of credit
- Has knowledge and experience of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision, reports to a supervisor.
Skills and experience
- Knowledge of UPC 600 is essential
- Raising and working with Letters of credit is essential
- Very strong administration skills
- Issuing bank guarantees