Danish Speaking Customer Advisor - Slough
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
UP TO £23,000 PER ANNUM
SHIFT PATTERNS - OPEN FROM 06:30 AM - 20:30 PM - 7 DAYS A WEEK
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Danish Speaking Customer Service Advisor to join my clients team based in Slough. My client are a leading international service provider who help to support many well known brands within the Automotive, Telecommunications, Retail and Beauty industries. This role is working on behalf of a well known Spanish International Retailer and will entail responding to Danish customers enquiries and queries in regards to their accounts, delivery, returns etc. My client are paying up to £23,000 per annum for this role and are keen to get somebody in ASAP to join their exciting team.
About the role
My client recognises that customer service is the mission of their staff - they are talented individuals who can clearly communicate with callers and provide assistance that produces customer satisfaction. You will be representing a leading Spanish international fashion retailer whose global success has been driven by its creativity and close links with its customers.
- Part of a team delivering a first class, professional telephone inbound/outbound service to support and delight our customers
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of our products and services to understand customer needs
- Responsible for skilfully retaining customers through positive customer relationship building
- Take ownership of customer's concerns and act as a primary contact
- Acting as a trusted intermediary between customer and departments to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ability to demonstrate a true passion for talking to customers with the ability to engage with customers who expect a premium level of personalised service
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business
- Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using procedures learnt during new-hire training
- Excellent PC skills. Strong typing (min 40 wpm) and Internet navigation skills required. Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Organisational and coordinating skills, the ability to work in a high volume, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment. Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
- Fluency in both English and Danish
- Able to ask targeted questions, anticipate needs, and start fresh with every customer
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity
- Flexible in working hours, in order to meet the needs of the organisation
In return you can expect:
- Excellent on the job training and on-going core skills development
- A salary increase of £750 after 12 months service
- 20 days annual leave per year plus the 8 days statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Child care vouchers
- Access to pension scheme
- Opportunity to work additional overtime (when available)
- Free Eye Test Voucher
- Our shift patterns vary however our offices are open 6:30am - 8:30pm, 7 days a week.
- If you feel as though you have the passion and flair for this role, we would love to hear from you.
For more information on this role please contact me on 01895 205493 or email me at Jamie.Rogan @ manpower .co .uk
"Danish" "Denmark" "Multi-Lingual" "Translator" "Language" "Linguist" "Interpretor" "Bi-Lingual" "Customer Service" "Call Centre" "Contact Centre" "Inbound" "Outbound" "Advisor" "Admin"