A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Electrician to join our client based in London. This role is a full-time temporary role until mid July 2019. The role is paying £14 per hour.
Our client invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world's most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization. We are uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to support connected systems that improve homes, buildings, factories, utilities, vehicles and aircraft, and that enable a safer, more comfortable and more productive world. Our solutions enhance the quality of life of people around the globe and create new markets and even new industries.
An opportunity has arisen for a Field Services Level 2 Engineer, at our prestigious customer site in London. The role is to carry out the PPM tasks to PPM Schedule and carry out reactive works as and when required. This role forms part of a Flagship contract and as such any successful applicant will be highly motivated with a forward thinking proactive approach to new working practices. The successful candidate will have a "can do" attitude, responding to adhoc building fabric or handyman tasks and support the client site teams.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance Tasks.
- Carry out daily reactive calls.
- Carry out small works Mechanical/Electrical.
- Basic 40 hour week. However a flexible approach to working hours is required.
- Form part of Standby Rota
- Be prepared to work alone or as part of a team.
- Health and safety Awareness.
- Documentation compliance.
- Supervising of subcontractor ensuring completion of work and value for money.
- Demonstrate good financial awareness in the provision and completion of small work proposal.
- Understanding water treatment process, according to L8
- Maintain Plant & Plant rooms to A high standard.
- Carry out adhoc handyman tasks as requested by client
Key skills & Experience:
- City & Guilds Electrical Engineering.
- IEE 17th/18th Edition an advantage.
- Proven mechanical/electrical skills in all aspects of Building Services.
- In depth knowledge of building services with the ability to fault find and resolve problems.
- Sound Judgement and examples of logical problem solving.
- BMS controls
- Pump Types
- Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning
- Basic Plumbing skills
- Knowledge of Water Treatment