Marketing Innovation Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum is currently seeking a Marketing Innovation Project Manager based in Blackfriars in London. This is a full-time role for a period of 6 months, working full time, Monday-Friday. This role is paying up to £44K per annum pro rata, depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated and experienced project manager who can coordinate and lead the innovation agenda internally (with cross-functional teams and stakeholders) and externally (with third parties) to deliver the innovation mixes on time.
We are looking for someone with a naturally proactive attitude, a sharp mindset, an eye for premium and detail and perfect execution-driven.
You are a strong communicator and a leader, able to work closely with different functions and teams (R&D, CMI, Supply Chain, R&D, Finance & external agencies), able to motivate and influence a team and work together to deliver the plans.
FMCG experience is a must have, including successful development of product portfolios and/or activation management.
- Must have innovation project management experience
- Understand big picture of a Global FMCG Company
- Ideally have expertise in Marketing beauty products
- Strong team and community leadership skills
- Experience at managing high complexity projects
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Lead to ensure all elements of project delivery is on track
- Hold internal and external teams accountable to deliver
- Influence Senior business stakeholders to unlock resources
- Strategic Prioritisation Multiple Streams of work
- Proactive risk management
- Implement project changes with operational teams
- Strong line manager/Strong business experience
Apply for Marketing Innovation Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly