Marketing Manager- Saas/Loyalty/Technology Space!
Marketing Manager - Saas/Loyalty/Technology Space! Central London - £60,000 + amazing benefits!
We are seeking a talented, experienced Marketing Manager to deliver the Marketing plan for a fast-growing SaaS business - either Saas/Loyalty/Technology/shopping centre Marketing experience is essential for this role.
The successful candidate will be experienced all-round marketer, having worked in all areas of the marketing mix, from digital marketing, creating email campaigns and video content, to being able to develop thought leadership content and research papers that drive in-bound sales traffic. Experience of working with Sales teams is vital to this role and the successful candidate will be comfortable working with the Sales Director to ensure trade events are well-marketed to drive new business, as well as sales campaigns at other times of the year to promote new products, boost sales, or enter new territories.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has the ability to think both creatively and strategically
- Can work independently once strategy is confirmed
- Is happy working with both digital and offline marketing
- Is comfortable working with the Directors to deliver and refine the marketing strategy
- Has experience with B2B marketing, especially sales
- Flexible enough to get involved with every aspect of the marketing plan
This position is very varied and hands on. Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, the Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to shape and deliver the plan, often with exposure to senior management. There will be a major focus on supporting the sales team through lead generation created by outstanding content marketing, digital marketing, events, webinars and podcasts.
- Delivering integrated campaigns across digital, social, printed collateral and events
- Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to create thought leadership articles
- Digitally savvy to manage all the channels such as social
- Support sales team by managing inbound leads using our CRM system
- Preparing conference presentations including those for the Chief Executive
- Able to write reports and analyse Marketing campaign performance
- Can ensure the company branding is consistent at every touchpoint
- Writing blogs, managing the social media strategy
- Creating sales collateral
- Event planning including logistics for the team attending
- Creating regular reports on Marketing activity for Directors
- Keep budgeting up to date
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a business-related subject
- 5+ years of experience in a Senior Marketing role
- Good understanding of marketing analytics tools such as Hootsuite and Google Analytics
- Good communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines.
- The ability to devise engaging marketing campaigns and think about thought leadership topics
- Good analytical skills to measure, evaluate and create reports on marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Perfect English grammar is essential due to the amount of copywriting in this role
Apply for Marketing Manager- Saas/Loyalty/Technology Space!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly