An exciting and challenging opportunity to join an international Blue-Chip company as a Billing Administrator.
The main responsibility for this role is to enusre the quality of invoicing and supporting documentation for nominated accounts, ensuring adherence to required standards of quality and timeliness.
- Ensuring the effective and efficient operation of the billing for nominated accounts in line with corporate objectives.
- Ensuring the quality of invoicing and supporting documentation for nominated accounts.
- Establishing, managing and growing relationships with both external and internal customers, particularly for nominated accounts.
- Ensure adequate cover can be provided during periods of absence, by ensuring that billing process and deliverables are documented for the customers responsible for.
- Ensure Held billing is processed in line with departmental goals.
- Work with internal/external customers on billing queries, supporting documents, and contractual changes if required.
- Liaising with Credit Control to resolve debt issues as required.
- Liaising with Credit Assessment to ensure that billing requirements are correctly recorded against customer accounts as required.
- Attend internal/external meetings if necessary to resolve problems and /or disputes.
- Adhoc activities as directed.