Electrician - 18th Edition
Position Electrician - 18th edition
Salary £33,425.60pa DOE
Hours Full time Perm
Here at Manpower we have teamed up with the UKs leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions, and remote workforce accommodation management.
We are looking to recruit an Electrician to join their team based out of Wakefield.
· Ensure electrical installations are "safe and fit for purpose" in compliance with BS7671 18th edition of the wiring regulations for hire.
· Installation/alteration/modification in new and existing units
· Inspection, Testing and certification in compliance with BS7671 18th edition wiring regulations
· Various other product preparation related tasks
· To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
· Must hold relevant electro technical qualifications in electrical installation work including 18th edition requirements for electrical installations
· City & Guilds 2391-10 or 2394/5 in inspection and testing qualification, or equivalent
· Has completed a recognised electrical apprenticeship
· Preferred qualification in Portable Appliance Testing
· Previous working experience within product hire market, preferably portable accommodation
· High level of drive, energy and initiative; entrepreneurial, proactive, focused, tenacious and committed, with high standards and achievement orientation
· Desire to lead, influence and coach others
· Good team player
· Strong work ethic; self starter; results orientated
· Good ability to plan and anticipate
· Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
· Good communication and relationship building skills
Other considerations (special working conditions, travel requirements, unusual factors)
· Some flexibility in working hours may be necessary as the business continues to expand
· Has proven experience and ability to work effectively with internal and/or external customers.