We are currently recruiting for a Meter Reader to join out client SSE who are the second biggest energy provider in the UK.
The vacancy is on a temporary on going basis.
This role involves the reading of meters, to enable accurate bill production to the customer. With a clear focus on customer delivery, positively representing the company image and brand.
You will be a lone worker based from home/depot, out in all weathers, you will walk from property to property to read the meters, potentially walking up to 5 miles a day. You will need to plan your route so good organizational skills are key.
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
* Ability to read, record and inspect meters
* Full driving licence
* Excellent Communication skills - being able to interact with customers
* Computer Literate
* Pass a criminal record check
Personal Attributes / Competencies
* 'Can do' positive attitude
* Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills
* Safe working anti-risk approach
* Customer focus skills - keen to go the extra mile
* Live and breathe Company values
You will be provided with all the necessary work wear and a Company Van.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please call Chris on 01329 823211 or up load your CV asap.