My client is recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their team. Within the role you will ensure that all machinery is checked, maintained and serviced to ensure continuous and safe running and to reduce incidences of costly breakdowns. To inspect aspects of the site to ensure full compliance of health and safety requirements.
- Responsible for carrying out and recording all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) for a wide range of manufacturing and plant equipment across both sites.
- Undertaking fault finding activities on defective equipment
- Organising the timely repair of equipment including injection moulding machines, robotics and ancillary equipment
- Carrying out basic building and facilities maintenance
- Conducting PAT testing and updating digital records
- Supporting installation projects and equipment commissioning
- Maintaining and recording stock levels of shop floor spares as required
- Supporting installation projects and maintenance for customers of Premier Moulding Machinery where required
- Ensure Compliance with H&S legislation
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of working in a similar maintenance role
- Experience of working with pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Intermediate user of Word and Excel
- Have a good awareness of health and safety in the workplace
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have your own vehicle
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build effective team relationships
- Be able to make decisions under pressure
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Excellent problem- solving skills
The role would suit someone who is happy to work in a multi- sited role and be a pivotal part of the team. This is a day shift position. Monday to Friday with a salary of £28,000-£32,000 depending on experience. Please apply online or contact Lianne for more details.