Digital Content Editor
We are looking for a Digital Content Editor to join the busy Marketing team of a well-known charity based in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire.
Digital Content Editor will report directing to the Digital Content Manager and be responsible for ensuring all existing and new digital content is aligned content strategy and brand guidelines.
You will be responsible for playing a key role in projects and activities where a significant amount of digital content is required.
To ensure all content intended for digital publication is created with a defined audience and purpose in mind.
To manage the content schedule to ensure all digital content is delivered on time.
To continually optimise the user experience through page layout and information architecture.
- Experience in using and interpreting analytical tools
- Experience of working on IT and digital projects
- Experience of coordinating and producing digital content.
- Experience of managing content projects
- Experience of digital content taxonomies
- Experience of website content management systems (WYSIWYG)
- Experience of optimising user experience, following best practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written and verbal
- Well-developed teamwork skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Effective digital design skills e.g. Illustrator; Photoshop
Benefits include -
- 25 days holiday (excluding all public holidays) - increasing to a a max of 30 days per year
- Private healthcare and dental cover
- Pension scheme with a contribution up to 7% of your salary
- Life assurance at four times the salary.
- Salary sacrifice schemes - cycle to work scheme, additional annual leave (up to 10 days), and pension scheme.
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Performance Related Pay (PRP) scheme.