Sales & Dispatch Administrator
It will be your job to provide excellent customer service and play a key role in ensuring on time delivery of all orders. The right candidate will be given the opportunity to develop the role and related processes as part of our ongoing continual improvement.
Our client is a proud to be one of the UK's top manufacturers of industry leading precision hydraulic cylinders. Throughout 30 years in the industry, our global clients in the excavator, mining and quarrying and materials handling industry, have come to expect the highest quality products.
Beginning with accurate order entry and acknowledgment through to scheduling on time dispatch of available finished goods you will play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction through on time in full delivery in a busy engineering environment. Above all else you will ensure customers are kept informed of delivery schedules and respond promptly to any customer questions. Internally you will interact with the sales, planning and production teams to communicate customer expectations and gather information needed to respond to customers.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relations, promptly responding to customers by phone and email.
- Enter incoming sales orders into the company's ERP system ensuring accuracy of all information is maintained.
- Liaise between internal manufacturing planning team and customer to agree delivery date and confirm order acknowledgment.
- Provide customers with regular updates on order status.
- Liaise with dispatch & warehouse team to sequence dispatch of finished goods ensuring on time in full delivery to all customers.
- Arrange courier collections of finished goods.
- Maintain an organised, accessible filing system.
- Any other duties, within reason & capability, as agreed with management
- Previous administration experience
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Confident communicator with a high level of both verbal & written English.
- Good standard of IT literacy across Microsoft Office Packages.
- Good time management, interpersonal skills and an ability to work deadlines as part of a team to achieve company objectives.
- Previous experience in the engineering sector.
- Previous experience in a logistics role.
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP systems.
This is a Full-Time role
Hours: Mon - Thurs: 08:00 - 17:30 Fri: 08:00 - 14:00
Salary: £18-£22K DOE