Our client are a leading Oil Distributor operating across Northern Ireland who are seeking to recruit a HGV Mechanic to join their fleet workshop facility in Belfast
We are looking for a qualified Vehicle Mechanic/ Technician with experience on Trucks and Commercial Vehicles
Carry out mechanical servicing and maintenance to a fleet of commercial vehicles and oil tankers, routine inspections, mechanical repairs and diagnostic fault finding to ensure the fleet is consistently maintained and road worthy.
Work will vary from general servicing on Trucks and Tankers to major repairs, engine overhaul and gearbox replacement.
Prepare vehicles for PSV/ MOT
Vehicle breakdown and roadside assistance when required
Liaise with Manager on work progress and any problems or delays that may occur, also ensuring relevant documentation is complete.
What we are looking for:
- Level 3 qualification in HGV Repair or similar
- Workshop mechanical experience on commercial vehicles
- Knowledge of commercial vehicle systems and diagnostic fault finding
- Professional approach to your workload
- Able to carry out repairs efficiently and to a high standard
Candidates from either private or dealership background are welcome
Salary negotiable depending on experience