Maintenance Technician - Newmarket
1 day left
MAINTENACE TECHNICIAN -NEWMARKET
Manpower are currently recruiting for an Maintenance Technician based in Newmarket. This is a full-time permanent position working on a private estate.
Our client provides a variety of services including luxury hospitality, event management and more.
They are currently looking for an experienced and professional electrician to work on a private estate for a prestigious client of theirs.
The position is a minimum of 40 hours per week and any overtime will be paid at x1.5.
The average hours are Monday to Friday 8am-4:30pm however, you may be asked to work additional hours and weekends during the summer months as this is when the property is occupied.
The salary for the role is up to £30,000 per annum based off experience.
You'll receive 20 days holiday along with many other benefits.
As an Maintenance Technician, you'll have the following day to day responsibilities:
- Planned and reactive Maintenance across the estate.
- Maintaining Plant Equipment, air handling units, pumps, swimming pools etc.
- Need to have experience in commercial and residential properties.
- Carry out repairs and corrective works.
- Working at Heights and confined spaces.
- Liaise regularly with colleagues, supervisors and managers to ensure an efficient and effective service is always delivered to the client.
- Any other duties as and when required.
Apply online today if you believe you have the skills needed!
Apply for Maintenance Technician - Newmarket
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly