Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
£40,000 per annum PLUS a company car
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 40 Customers with a potential turnover more than £40k per annum.
- Develop a comprehensive and detailed knowledge of accounts and key decision makers to implement a strategic action plan for each account.
- Interpret Customer needs and manage expectations to deliver the most appropriate proposition.
- Construct, propose and obtain approval of Customer commercial arrangements (deal review process).
- Detailed account profitability management to retain and grow share of account of existing portfolio.
- Manipulate and interpret data to identify and propose improvements in account profitability. Propose process and service improvements with the aim of reducing Customer spend.
- Maintain and manage the portfolio of Customers through the CRM tool ensuring accurate recording of key contacts, fleet data, and updated actions.
- Management of sales pipeline and seek out new business opportunities.
- Plan calls to maximise performance achieving a minimum of 12 effective calls per week with key decision makers dependant on portfolio.
- All formal Customer meetings are required to have minutes and actions documented & distributed within 5 working days.
- Create and maintain a Regional sales plan in conjunction with Operations.
- Network, communicate and build multi-level relationships at all levels with both internal and external Customers where necessary.
- Build effective relationships with your Regional team, share best practice and keep them up to date with industry issues.
- Previous sales experience in a B2B Company.
- Account management and generating new business experience.
- Customer service and selling skills.
- Track record of delivering results and profitability.
For more information, please apply today!
Apply for Key Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly