Due to continued rapid growth, my client based within the "Formula-1 belt" of Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire, are looking for an additional Quality Inspector to strengthen their team.
This exciting opportunity will suit an experienced Quality Inspector or CMM Inspector with programming experience, and abilities to work within very tight tolerances (skilled gained in Aerospace, F1 or similar environments are ideal).
The successful Quality Inspector will:
- Perform First-Off and Last-Off inspections across a wide range of non-standard parts.
- Program and run CMM machinery, using PC-DMIS.
- Work across a variety of materials to include metals and composites.
The successful Quality Inspector will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven history of working as a Quality Inspector in a similar environment.
- CMM experience (such as Faro or Ramer Arm) to include PC-DMIS programming abilities.
- Demonstrable experience from within a precision environment, Aerospace, Formula-One or similar.
In return, alongside the opportunity to work on High-Value / Low-Volume parts across Aerospace, Automotive and Formula 1 to include parts for prototype super cars, this company are offering a negotiable salary depending on experience of circa £30-40k, health-care and pension and other really desirable benefits. This job is commutable from Northampton, Oxford, and Milton Keynes.
Interviews will be arranged w/c 17/06/2019 so please don't hesitate to apply for this vacancy now by applying online, or emailing your CV