1 day left
CNC Programmer, High Wycombe, £32,000 - £37,000
Day shift - 07:30am - 3:30pm/08:30am - 4:30pm
Manpower are excited to be working with a UK leading, manufacturing specialist whose constant investment in the latest technology and machinery puts them ahead of the competition.
About the role
Reporting to the Machine Shop Supervisor, this role is pivotal to the growth of the business. Specialising in the engineering, design and manufacture of tooling, the engineering team is seeking a highly proficient CNC Programmer to join their established team. The position will encompass the following duties;
- Using CAM programming software (Alphacam) to produce programs for both 3 & 4 axis milling machines
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings and technical diagrams
- Setting and operating 3 & 4 axis Haas machines
To be successful in this exciting new role you will;
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience
- CAD/CAM experience with Spaceclaim and recent Alphacam experience
- Knowledge of 3D machines
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer who have been established over 40 years.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply today!
Apply for CNC Programmer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly