Materials Procurement Coordinator
6 days left
Manpower is currently recruiting for a Materials Procurement Coordinator to work on a temporary contract starting ASAP for approximately 6 months, on behalf of our client, The Open University, based in Milton Keynes.
Materials Procurement require a Coordinator on a temporary basis in order to secure the success of a key project.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in print production. They must be an organised, detail-focused individual who is able to manage projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Print Production experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel.
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism
- Coordinate deliveries
- Perform cost analysis
- Continue to Improve relations with new and existing suppliers
If you're interested in being part of an exciting project, please apply here today!
Apply for Materials Procurement Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly