Materials Procurement Coordinator
Manpower is currently recruiting for a Materials Procurement Coordinator to work on a temporary contract starting ASAP for approximately 6 months, on behalf of our client, The Open University, based in Milton Keynes.
Materials Procurement require a Coordinator on a temporary basis in order to secure the success of a key project.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in print production. They must be an organised, detail-focused individual who is able to manage projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Print Production experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Proficiency with MS Word and MS Excel.
- Strong sense of discretion and professionalism
- Coordinate deliveries
- Perform cost analysis
- Continue to Improve relations with new and existing suppliers
If you're interested in being part of an exciting project, please apply here today!