Facilities/Training Room Co-ordinator
Facilities / Training Room Co-ordinator
Manpower group are currently recruiting for a client based in Manchester for the role of a Facilities / Training Room Co-ordinator. The ideal candidate will play a key role in providing day to day support for all Facilities Management & Training Room issues.
Salary: Up to £18,089
- Provide proactive identification of premises and meeting room issues/problems and manage the resolution of problems.
- Work with the tutors to ensure al yearly timetabling is covered and the appropriate training rooms have the allocated
- To update and ensure the accuracy of the Facility Management Database and Room Booking system, so information is ready to hand.
- Order and manage stationary/consumables to ensure all areas are fully stocked at all times.
- To monitor the group archiving system, retrieval and collection of boxes for Group Staff.
- Administration of key company systems, e.g. allocation of car park spaces for Group Staff.
- Support the management of office moves/changes as required by the business.
- Provide the day to day postal services for all Group Staff.
- Monitor and provide data and make recommendations for improvements
- To actively capture the needs/requirements of the customer an act accordingly exceeding expectations when possible
- Any other tasks requested by the Group Premises Manager in line with the Business
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work proactively and with minimal supervision
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to "get hands dirty"
- Ability to assist with moving office desking & furniture during office moves
- Flexibility to work outside normal office hours when required
- Full driving licence
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and adequate written communication skills
- Good attention to detail and to ensuring that jobs get finished properly
- Good interpersonal and team-working skills
- Ability to plan and manage work tasks to time and within budget
- Previous experience in a facilities management environment is desirable
- Previous experience of dealing with and managing third party suppliers
- Strong customer focus
- Can do flexible attitude to role and hours
- Ability to understand, demonstrate and apply GC values: Make a positive difference, stronger together, empower people, do the right thing, build on success.
If this role is of interest to you, then please submit your CV today or call Hamzah on 0161 503 2208.