Due to continued growth and high customer demand positions have become available for Vehicle Technicians to join a multi-award-winning automotive company based in Bristol. You will join a large team of highly skilled Vehicle Mechanics working to an RAC approved standard. This is an exciting time to join the company who have recently won highly regarded automotive awards against national competition and who are expanding the workforce and investing their staff.
- Carry out fault diagnostic work on a wide variety customer and company car makes and models
- Advise customers on findings, provide status updates and the actions to be taken
- Perform servicing and repairs on a variety of car makes and models
- MOT Testing (If appropriate) / preparation work and amendments to failures
- Monday to Friday 08:00-17:30 and 1 in 4 Saturdays paid at double time
- Level 3 Qualified Vehicle Technician (Essential)
- MOT Tester (Desirable)
- Possess own tools for work purposes
- Proactive attitude and able to work on own initiative
- Customer service oriented, able to communicate confidently with customers
- Full UK Driving License
- Physically able to carry out duties
- Bristol Based, BS5
- Monday - Friday & 1 in 4 Saturdays
- £18 - £28K DOE + Bonus
- MOT Tester Qualification attainable
- Continued staff assistance and development
- 23 Days holiday + Bank holidays (Rising with service)
- Multiple discounts: In house products and services, high street, health care, childcare.
For additional information please contact 0117 9309751 and ask to speak with Steve.