China Business Development and Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a China Business Development and Marketing Manager based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 Months, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying competitively between £40,000 and £55,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Would you be interested in working for a start-up, within a large corporation? A one-of-a-kind opportunity to experience the entrepreneurial thrill of building your own company yet benefiting from our client's support and development framework? Born just 5 years ago, REGENERATE™ is the first Premium Oral Care brand to revolutionize its category and it's growing quickly. The brand has a unique and bespoke structure, operating as a small team with exciting projects, fast access to responsibilities and a can-do, learn-by-doing attitude.
The team is looking for a highly capable Manager to lead and grow the Chinese business for Regenerate.
360 Business responsibility
- Responsible for the business performance of the brand in the China with a target to deliver Turnover & Profit through the established full-service distributor model
- Defines the growth strategy and plan for the brand mid term
Activation marketing for Consumers and Professionals
- Build and implement Consumer awareness activation plans through a digital first, data driven model
- Designs integrated digital first campaigns highly relying on data driven decision making
- Develop the perfect POS execution: creating a theatre, showcasing product experience and heroing the brands point of difference
Trade Category management for consumer and professionals
- Build and maintain the existing strong partnerships with local distributor to ensure brand strategy alignment and mutual goals are consistently met across both retailers and marketing channels
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure customers' needs are met, orders fulfilled on time.
- Manage forecast monthly & report on brand performance weekly
Project Scope description
- Responsible for the in-market business performance of the brand in China with a target to deliver +200% Turnover & Profit through a full-service distributor model
- Responsible to support the distributor in landing marketing & activation for both Consumers and Professionals through a digital first, data driven model and leveraging an existing network of supporting agencies (media planning, digital, PR, professional marketing, social media, influencers, merchandising, etc) to grow brand awareness, penetration and advocacy/recommendation
This job is for you if:
- You have significant digital marketing experience and sales experience (ideally both).
- Knowledge of the China market
- 3+ years' experience
- You have a start-up experience or mindset
- You are passionate about personal care and beauty trends in general - you understand premium
- You show initiative, you are ingenious, resourceful and you make things happen, you feel comfortable exploring new spaces and opportunities. You can deliver under pressure in a non-structured, entrepreneurial environment. You act with courage and thrive on holding self and others accountable on delivering stretching targets. You are comfortable presenting to the senior management team on country's performance.
Apply for China Business Development and Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly