Senior CNC Turner
Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our family owned and run Client based in Leighton Buzzard for a Senior CNC Engineer (Turner) to join their team on their night shift.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a growing company on a permanent basis with an immediate start!
Do you have a passion for precision engineering, an excellent understanding of the turning process and can work to tight tolerances and surface finishes? Our Client specialises in manufacturing low volume, high quality, tubular and threaded components and due to their continuous expansion, they are actively hiring for an experienced 2 axis CNC Turner as they are look to expand their engineering team.
Turner: 2 Axis CNC Turning - Night shift
Salary: Starting at £30k Depending on Experience - however night shift premium is Time plus one third.
Hours: Monday - Thursday 4.30pm - 3.30am.
- Proven experience in programming, setting and operating 2 axis turning machines.
- Excellent working knowledge of 2 axis CNC machines, cutting speeds and feeds, geometric tolerances.
- Solid understanding of interpreting engineering drawings and standards.
- Experience of Fanuc 210i-T controls would be advantageous.
- Worked within a machine shop environment.
- Have a hands-on, quality driven, positive, self-motivated manner in order to be able to hit the ground running
- Confident in working on parts up to ¢300mm x 3m in length, using lifting equipment provided. Hoist training will also be provided.
Package and Benefits:
- Salary depending on experience.
- The position is full-time and permanent, and an immediate start is available.
- Hours are Monday - Thursday 4.30pm - 3.30am.
- Holidays are 20 days + 8 Bank Holidays + Bonus holiday over the Christmas Period
- Government Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
- Excellent working conditions
- Free Onsite Parking
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!