Page Admin Support - French Fluency
We are seeking a Social Media Analyst with a strong experience with customer service for a global social media organization.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding social media campaigns and Pages. Applicant must have experience with dealing with tool bugs, have an eye for detail, appetite for research and gathering data insights and the ability to use that to improve processes and standard.
Purpose of the Role:
- Customer Service, technical and troubleshooting support for all geo requests
- Review requests from page administrators needing assistance
- Complete requests based on the policies outlined by the company
- Ensure Policy Enforcement on all supported workflows.
- Identify trends of abuse that highlight gaps in policies
- Raise awareness to the teams and Team Leader about potentially problematic content to enhance policy definitions
- Client Interaction
- Proper grammar, spelling and tone when interacting with internal and external clients regarding requests, both in English and French.
- Ability to explain policy in a way that internal and external clients can understand without violating privacy and disclosure requirements
- Offline review: Working Knowledge on ability to review user generated content and decide whether it's compliant with policy
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Stakeholder/Business Management:
- Update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues
- Respond through email and chat in a timely manner
- Meet/Exceed targets set within the key research activities
- Ensure exceptional viability / acceptance rate
- Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Meet process SLAs / metrics - productivity and quality targets within the established timelines
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Stay updated with the process knowledge / changes - refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions
- Adhere to security practices set by organization
- Project Control, Management and Review / Program delivery:
- Receive tickets/work on issues related to respective process
- Raise/update CRM tool under required categories for issues identified and escalate to the SME / TL
- Customer Relationship Management:
- Provide information, troubleshoot bugs and/or issues, update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues
- Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions
- Participate and contribute to organizational activities
- Personal Excellence:
- Record own attendance and time sheet related data
- Complete mandatory training for self as identified
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team)
Education Guidelines (Preferred):
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Fluency in French and English (Written and Spoken); Candidates must have Stamp 4 Visa or EU Citizenship.
Location: Dublin 3
Salary: 30,000 per annum + benefits
If you're interested - Apply Directly or send your CV to email@example.com.