Customer Service Agents - Full time 35hrs
Role: Customer Service Assistant - Fraud and Chargeback (ongoing temporary role for a minimum period of 12 months- possibly leading to a perm contract)
- Are you a confident communicator with proven customer service experience?
- Are you able to commit to working Saturday or Sunday, with a day off in the week?
- Are you free from holiday commitments from 15th July 2019 for up to 5 week training period?
If so, then please read on...
We are looking for people who are passionate about Customer Service and keen to work for one of the largest banks in the UK.
Working as part of our clients Financial Crime team, you will be required to support delivery of 'best in class' customer service to both internal and external customers.
- You will handle an array of inbound telephone calls relating to live transactions or retailer disputes regarding debit and credit cards or, as well as, online payments.
- Build effective trusted relationships with our customers on every call you take,
- Understand and actively respond to customers' needs and complaints efficiently and effectively
Key Skills & Experience
- Ideally you will have some previous Telephone experience; however it is more important that you can demonstrate previous experience of engaging with custome
- Excellent IT/technology skills
- An innovative mind set with a proactive approach to problem solving
- A keen eye for detail, allowing you to identify potential risks to the Bank and the Bank's customers
Our client offers a fantastic training programme that runs for up to 5 weeks (with ongoing support and coaching) to ensure you can deliver an excellent service to the Bank's customers. Please note that this training is mandatory and is full time (Monday - Friday) for the first 4/5 weeks before aligning to the your given shift pattern.
Hours of Work
Fraud and Chargeback Operation is a 24/7 business so you will need to be able to commit to a shift pattern that requires you to work 7 hour shifts for 5 days between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday-Sunday. You will need to be happy to commit to working either every Saturday or Sunday, the client does ask for flexibility; total hours are 35 hours a week.
Salary and Benefits
- You'll get a competitive hourly rate of £10.66
- As a Manpower employee you are entitled to 33 days holiday per annum pro-rata
- Pension contribution
- Discounts on a variety of family days
- On-site gym & restaurant
If you're driven to go above and beyond what's expected, always professional in your work, and can engage with customers using your great communication skills, demonstrate empathy, then we would really like to hear from you.
We are looking for a minimum of 12 months commitment to the role.
Start Date for the role is 15th July 2019
Please send your CV in the first instance or email us directly.
You must be able to pass the Bank's pre-employment screening which includes a credit check and 2 years referencing