Tech Support - Finnish
We are currently looking for experienced and driven Finnish-speaking tech support specialists to work with our client, a well-renowned global corporation in the printing industry.
What you will be doing:
- Act as the primary country contact for customers on all escalations
- Handle telephone/web calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for all customers
- Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks as directed by Team Lead
- Validate Customer details and requirements on data entry, categorize and deal with appropriately
- Maintain accurate database information
- Obtain call closures details on all dispatched calls
What you need:
- Fluency ion English and Finnish
- Minimum of 6 months working in a similar customer support role
- A good and detailed knowledge of IT Fundamentals, Operating Systems, Desktop Applications, Networking, Network protocols, etc).
- Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support.
- Excellent team player with a committed approach to teamwork and customer responsibilities.
- Strongly self-motivated to learn new skills to fulfil basic position requirements, to become expert in the position over an extended period of time, and to progress within the organisation.
What's in it for you?
- Relocation Package (2 weeks accommodation & flights)
- A clear and structured career progression path within the company
- A vibrant work place with employees from countries all over the world.
- Wellness program where you can avail of advice on areas such as health and fitness, financial management and career guidance.
- Mentor scheme - Help you settle in to the company and Dublin (if you're new!)
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
What happens when you click 'Apply'?
Once you upload your CV and answer a couple of qualifying questions, I will be in touch to discuss the next steps!