Bars, Events & Catering Manager
4 days left
Manpower are recruiting for a Bars, Events and Catering Manager on behalf of our client. This is an exciting opportunity to become a senior member of the venue's Management Team.
You will lead the development and management of the café, bars and events catering which will include the following:
Supporting the operational management team
- Acting as a Duty Officer / Keyholder as necessary
- Line management of staff
- Budget management
- Facilities management
- Client relationships
Responsible for ensuring smooth and efficient management and development of bars, kiosks and catering, maximising revenue
- Managing the café, ensuring excellent customer service and profitability
- Developing catering solutions for private hire events such as weddings and functions.
- Secure new business through marketing and sales strategies to grow the private hire side of the business
- Ensuring that events are planned meticulously and delivered to the highest possible standards
- Management duties, day to day management of staff, implementing training and ensuring procedures are adhered to
- Accountable and responsible for ensuring that targets are achieved, budgets are monitored
This is a full time, temporary position with the opportunity of becoming permanent. You will work any 5 days out of 7. The hourly rate is £14.35.
We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible.
For more information regarding the role, please contact Nerys on 01656 657231.
Apply for Bars, Events & Catering Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly