HR Project Support Advisor
1 day left
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading utilities supplier as a Data Analyst, our client are currently seeking a HR Advisor - Transformation Projects based in Coventry, CV7 8PE. This a full-time temporary contract for 6 months paying up to £27256 per annum to start ASAP
This will be a varied role and will involve providing administrative support to the project manager who is responsible for contributing to the delivery of the organisation's transformation programme.
- To provide co-ordinated and comprehensive administrative support to the project manager on a range of detailed and confidential related issues.
- Letter and contract production using mail merge techniques
- Ability to review and quality check other people's work and challenge appropriately
- Responsible for preparing reports and presentation material as directed by the project manager
- To be proactive in the maintenance, review and update of records, files, minutes and project plans and to ensure they are stored in the project Shared area.
- To proactively maintain meeting schedules and to take ownership for arranging meetings (e.g. agendas, materials, dates and venues), ensure that accurate records of meetings held are maintained, track outputs and ensure actions are followed through.
- To support the project manager by helping to adapt and develop processes for the Transformation programme
- To co-ordinate the extraction of MI from records and systems, manipulate/analyse
- Liaise with internal and external contacts answer directed questions and queries as appropriate
Knowledge & Experience
- Experienced HR Generalist or working within a HR Operational team
- Knowledge of employment legislation and its impact employees
- CIPD Qualified
- Must have attention detail and concern for order and quality
- Proactive, highly organised and attentive to detail, ability to manage a disparate workload, multi-task and prioritise to consistently deliver
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver high quality work in a timely manner
- Clear and confident communicator (verbal and written)
- Delivery & Customer focused
- Resilient Team player
- Excellent Excel and Mail Merge skills
- Competent in MS Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Understanding of offboarding processes
- Actively demonstrate and promote the CG values.
Apply for HR Project Support Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly