£20,000 - £25,000 per annum (Depending on Experience)
Do you work in Marketing and want to make the next step in your career?
Do you have what it takes to create valuable long-term relationships with massive companies?
If the answer is YES, then I have a great opportunity for you.
I'm currently recruiting for an award-winning global company that are in the Top 20 within their field. They specialise in Chemical Roofing which includes every from Research & Development to Manufacturing and CSR. They are continuously expanding and are looking for bright and bubbly individual to join their team.
- To assist in the development of communication strategies and tactical plans based on the overall marketing objectives that benchmark current communications and lay out clear plans to forge the company forward within roofing.
- Develop and execute communications plans in conjunction with the relevant Marketing Manager which could include: exhibitions, advertisements, literature, direct mail, website development, product launches, conferences, golf days, overseas incentives, events, videos, press launches and CPD presentation development.
- Work closely with the relevant sales team when implementing strategies and communicate ROI from the team through the companies CRM system
- Manage the brand identities (through offline, online and social media comms) of all roofing systems/products.
- Attend relevant Roofing/Marketing meetings - take minutes and circulate actions where appropriate.
- Organise monthly reports for all 3 roofing brands to include, marketing activities, press cuttings and related media exposure, web enquires and social media activity, telemarketing performance and campaign specific performance.
- Manage the relevant Marketing budget in a prudent and professional manner, liaising with the Marketing Assistant with correct and full information for raising purchase orders/signing invoices.
For more information, please apply today!