Senior HR Generalist
3 days left
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior HR Generalist to work full time at our client's site in Southend. The working hours are full time 9.00am - 5.15pm paying £25p/h. This role is temporary until the middle of September 2019.
The Senior HR Generalist is responsible for driving all HR related initiatives for their assigned client groups. They will be responsible for ensuring all leaders and employees have HR support and engagement on all HR related activities.
- Partner with assigned client groups on HR and business initiatives acting as impartial coach and confidant to leadership team and employees
- Talent acquisition - support right and fast hiring and effective identification of internal talent
- Talent Management - work closely with managers to identify and develop internal talent
- Talent Development - collaborate with leaders to ensure development plans are in place, tracked and challenge leaders to set a high-performance bar
- Host monthly meetings with employee representatives, propel employee engagement actions
- Maintain a pulse on all employee relations issues.
- Have a keen eye to identify opportunities for improvement and rigorously progress these
- Participation in country wide projects
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- Experience of working for other large multinational, blue chip organisations preferred
- CIPD qualified
- Strong UK employment law knowledge
- Great communication skills
- Confident, proven influencing skills
- Highly structured and organised
- Experience of working in manufacturing
- Experience/familiarity with lean concepts
Apply for Senior HR Generalist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly