Training & Planning Coordinator (Part time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading utilities supplier as a Planning Coordinator, our client is currently seeking a Planning Coordinator based in Coventry CV7 8PE, this is a part time temporary contract of 22.5 hours per week, for a period of 10 months paying £10.29 per hour. 3 consecutive days per week Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.00pm or 9.00am to 5.00pm.
To deliver a customer focused coordination & administration service Cadent that, in turn, supports the achievement of wider business objectives.
On a day-to-day basis coordinator support the delivery of administration activities, within designated timescales, including; administration of Mandatory Technical Training, Apprenticeship Schemes, Graduate Development Programmes plus other Adult Training Programmes and updating of all training records. This role also provides a central coordination service for all ad-hoc training requests received form all lines of Cadent (internal) business.
- Operational Responsibilities: Contribute to the provision of an excellent service to Cadent with an emphasis on quality customer service. Liaise with relevant internal/external stakeholders regarding the scheduling of Training for Cadent staff. Collate & utilise statistical and management information through the use of existing computing facilities to assist in the planning and forecasting to support Learning & Development objectives. Identification and co-ordination of training needs to assist in the design and delivery process. Resolve enquiries from both internal and external parties, providing a written, face to face or telephone response as appropriate. Utilise existing systems and equipment, process documents and maintain accurate records. Provide admin support and assistance in an efficient & effective manner in line with HR business objectives. Update systems with a focus on excellent data quality. Provide support to colleagues in times of peak workload, sickness or holiday.
- Quality Control: Monitor six pack compliance with support of the service delivery specialist process and process coordinator. Ensure compliance with the course co-ordination process. Promote safety, health and security within own and the wider team whilst ensuring the environmental impacts of activities are minimised wherever possible.
- Communication: Communicate with lines of business in relation to specific course requests and to make necessary arrangements. First line of communication with suppliers for course organisation.
- Continuous Improvement: Suggest improvements and innovations to measures, processes and controls, embracing our philosophy of continuous improvement. Actively demonstrate and promote the Cadent values.
- Health and Safety: Promoting a positive safety culture through visible proactive, consistent and influential behaviours. Keep the company safe by co-operating with others to ensure a co-ordinated approach to promote a clear understanding of each party's duties, roles and responsibilities for Safety and Wellbeing. Report all incident, near misses, hazards, taking action as necessary to control hazard as appropriate
Keys Skills and Experience
- Competent in the use of desktop packages such as Outlook, Excel, Word and Access with a high standard of keyboard and numeric skills
- Ability to collate, manipulate and analyse data to support decision making
- Knowledge of relevant technical systems, e.g. MySAP Training & Events and Learning Link
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of complex (technical) event management, scheduling and record keeping
- Proven ability to work accurately whilst still meeting deadlines
- Competent in providing guidance and instruction to others as required
- Able to work in a fast moving, changing environment